- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Other, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Literature, STEM, Writing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
At Belmont Hill Summer School, students in grades 6-12 can explore new subjects, hone skills, and gain valuable academic experience from expert faculty. In a four-week session conducted via remote learning, our diverse curriculum and flexible scheduling is designed to position students for success in their upcoming school year. With diverse course offerings and flexible scheduling, parents can design an academic schedule perfect for their student’s goals and needs.
Summer course offerings include Math, Science, English, Humanities, and SAT Test Prep. Complete schedule and course descriptions can be found on our website.