- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
Campers grades 2-10 follow an exciting, all-elective, educational program in art, dance, music, theater, and individual sports. In Belvoir's supportive environment, campers develop self-confidence while gaining new skills and making life-long friendships. Find out more!
Girls grades two through ten develop skills, creativity and self confidence while having fun. Each girl selects her own program and is then placed in small classes organized by age and skill level. Campers enjoy five classes a day on an alternating day schedule. Belvoir encourages younger and first time campers to elect a diverse schedule of ten different activities, but all campers can choose to focus on art, dance, music, theater, and sports such as tennis, swimming or horseback riding. Skill is an not a pre-requisite, but an outgrowth of the program. All classes are taught by specialist staff so campers learn while having fun.