- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Six Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Bio Technology
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Call: 617-667-3027
This hands-on program gives high school students the chance to explore careers in the medical field, in a hospital setting, for six weeks. This program runs in July and August of each year and the student must be present for the entire program.
Al and Trudy Agress Summer Health Corps Program, formerly the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Summer Health Corps, is an intensive medical volunteer program. During the program, participants will get a unique, in-depth experience that can help them understand health-related careers in a top hospital setting.