- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Computer Science, Engineering, Coding
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
Bluestamp Engineer's summer programs are designed for highly motivated high school students who want to gain project-building skills, functional coding knowledge, and circuit-building experience. In person or live online. Find out more!
Bluestamp's remote learning program is designed to be incredibly advanced and interactive. Every student will select their own project based off of their interests and work on it individually. No matter their level of experience with coding, they will be able to modify their project accordingly and learn plenty of new skills! They can expect lots of instructor guidance, industry expert guest lecturers, and weekly engineering career discussions. The daily sessions will include lots of instruction as well as designated time for individual work. By the end of the program, students will have the skills necessary to create a web page that showcases their final project.