- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Pre-Med, Sports Medicine, Neuroscience
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Call: (781) 431-2514
This program will be back in 2022! Join our mailing list to be the first to learn more - https://www.bostonleadershipinstitute.com/mailing-list/.
BLI's one-week pre-med Anatomy course is a jam packed dive into dissections, the skeletal system, neuroscience, and more. If you're a student who prefers a hands experience, join Anatomy and spends hours in the lab every day.
Students will be taken on a journey of discovery into the marvels of the awe inspiring human body. Our work together will include hands-on lab activities, and more.
Students will learn about anatomy through hands-on use of: Models, Dissection, Experimentation, Exercise
This unit will cover heart anatomy and physiology, via examination of the heart, and a study of the impact of exercise on cardiovascular function. Students will learn the basics of CPR and will learn about heart healthy nutrition and lifestyle choices.
This one-week summer program is designed for teens interested in pre-med.
Cost and Session Information
This program will be held from June 21-25, 2021 and July 12-16, 2021.