- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Forensic Science, Biology
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Call: (617) 283-4825
DNA, Ancestry & Crime Solving is the perfect introduction to genetics. Students will learn that gene experts study the differences between genes to learn about family relationships, trace ancestors, and even solve crimes.
This course serves to introduce students to the modern breakthroughs of genetics. Topics discussed will include inheritance, genealogy, and evolution. Autumn Becker, our lead instructor, holds her Masters degree from Columbia Teachers College.
There’s no time like the present. Apply now!