- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Computer Science, Robotics, Engineering, Coding
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Call: (781) 431-2514
Students will employ principles of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and computer science while designing and assembling robotic vehicles and machines. Students' designs will be sophisticated enough to pass challenges that students assign to them, such as reacting to sound or finding and retrieving objects.
Engineering: Electronics & Robotics gives students an overview of multiple elements of engineering including electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and computer science.
Students will have the opportunity to design and assemble robotic vehicles and write computer code to operate them.
Students will be challenged creatively as they design obstacles and tasks for their robots to interact with. This pre-college program culminates in individual research papers and presentations. This program is great for gifted teens who love tech and robotics.
Cost and Session Information
June 21 – July 9, 2021
Gann/Bentley – Waltham, MA