- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: May, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: College Courses, College Experience, Journalism, Literature, STEM, Writing, History, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Boston University Summer Term High School Programs invites you to experience pre-college summer study at one of the world’s top teaching and research universities.
This summer, prepare for your college future with exciting and challenging remote summer programs for high school students at Boston University Summer Term. With five programs to choose from, you can earn college credit, discover new subject areas, perform cutting-edge research in university labs, or immerse yourself in project-based learning. You will have the opportunity to push yourself academically while experiencing college life, making friends with fellow students, and engaging in exciting remote social activities.
BU’s long-running Summer Term pre-college offerings include a choice of one-, two-, three-, and six-week programs, where you can participate remotely from anywhere in the world. We invite you to join other motivated teens from 50 states and 87 countries to experience this great introduction to college life and academics.