- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Brigham Young University is hosting numerous dance camps and workshops for the summer of 2021!
The dance programs offered include the Contemporary Dance Intensive, International Folk Dance Camp, Youth Ballroom Dance Camp, Young Ambassadors' Singing Entertainers Workshop, and much more! These opportunities are open to dancers of all levels and interests. Students will have the chance to learn directly from acclaimed BYU directors and gain up to twenty hours of training in a variety of dances. They can also expect small group instruction from experienced dancers. At the end of the program, students will surely come out with new friendships, improved dance skills, and performative experience! This is clearly the perfect program for students who are interested in dance and want to spend an exciting few days expanding their artistry!