- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Cambodia, Italy
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Reading, Writing, Classics
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Calder Classics' High School Programs consist of 2-week stays in Florence, Rome, and Tuscany for students who want to improve their Greek and Latin language skills via an interdisciplinary experience abroad. We also provide Classics-inspired courses in Creative Writing in Florence and Comparative Mythology in Cambodia.
Through interactions with local archaeology, monuments and art, students will deepen their understanding of Greek & Latin literature and develop a lifelong appreciation of the Classics.