- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Marine Biology, Animals/Nature, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
Camp SEA Lab fosters lifelong excitement, scientific understanding, and stewardship of our coasts and ocean by providing quality marine oriented programs that promote science, education, and adventure for youth.
Camp SEA Lab offers summer camps for ages 8-17! We have three exciting options to choose from: day camps, residential camps*, and Voyage Seaward. Explore the wonders of the Monterey Bay through hands-on marine science education with our knowledgeable, fun and experienced educators, and immerse yourself in the ocean during snorkeling, surfing, kayaking, boogie boarding and more!