- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Special Needs
- Sub-Categories: Autism Spectrum
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Many students at Camp Aristotle experience challenges associated with Asperger's Syndrome, high functioning autism, anxiety-related disorders, and ADHD; however, not all campers have a formal diagnosis. Students at Camp Aristotle may have trouble with peer relationships and/or impulse control.
At Camp Aristotle, we believe that the summer should be stress-free and full of fun! Our weekly themes are chosen with direct input from students because we know that growth happens when children are truly engrossed in what they are doing. Our exciting activities are carefully designed to foster friendships, self awareness, exploration, and social success.