- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
The CIT Program is a disciplined training program geared to prepare campers for future employment at Camp Atwater, and to strengthen general leadership and character development. CITs not only participate, they also assist in the various camp activities.
CITs are required to pay 50% of the total camp cost, plus registration fee, and must be: * Registered for full four-week attendance * 15 or 16 years old, entering 11th or l2th grade. The CIT program is limited to 10 slots, with first priority given to prior Camp Atwater campers in good standing. CIT's are evaluated upon completion of their training to determine whether they will be selected for future staff positions.