- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Scuba Diving, Circus Performing, Horseback Riding
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Cayuga is a residential summer camp for boys & girls ages 6 to 16. The camp is located on a secluded 350 acre estate in the Pocono Mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania, just outside the village of Honesdale. Its about a 3 hour drive from New York City and Philadelphia.
For over 60 years we have promised a safe, healthy, and fun-filled summer for children. But we deliver much more! We have fostered in children the development of new skills, the sharpening of old skills, the appreciation of nature, and the beginning of lifetime friendships. Camp Cayuga features a Separate Teen Campus; Diversified Program with over 60 daily activities; Free-Choice Schedule provides older campers the opportunity to select their activities with friends each morning; First-Time Camper Guarantee; Mature Staff and Quality Instruction; Comprehensive Facilities; Flexible Sessions; and Camp Tours everyday. Join us for a summer and enjoy your memories for a lifetime!