- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Special Needs
- Sub-Categories: Behavioral Disability
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Good Days offers summer programs and year round activities for children, families and adults who are dealing with cancer or sickle cell anemia. Summer/Year round volunteer opportunities available. To learn more go to www.campgooddays.org or 585.624.5555.
Camp Good Days and Special Times, Inc., a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization is dedicated to improving the quality of life for children, adults and families whose lives have been touched by cancer and other life challenges through summer camping experiences and year-round events and activities.
All of the programs and services at Camp Good Days and Special Times, provided to many children and their families, are offered free of charge for the participants. The only reason we are able to continue doing this is because of our many successful fundraising events and the generous donations from very special individuals and organizations in our community.