- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Swimming, Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
A venue for Girl Scout troops in New Jersey, Inawendiwin has facilities for swimming, and archery. Each of these activities requires advance reservations so a certified instructor can be scheduled.
We offer lots of activities and program options specifically designed to meet the diverse and expanding recreational needs and interests of our campers. Camp teaches girls to take responsibility, and the importance of meaningful relationships in life. It is where they can truly be themselves, and accepted for who they are. Self-esteem is boosted, confidence increases, and girls learn about investing in themselves and the things that matter. An interesting thing happens at camp when kids are taken out of their usual environment: the rules change. Everything changes. Authenticity is rewarded. Responsibility is cool. Maturity adds clout.