- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Jewish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Camp JCC of Greater Washington (JCCGW) is built on the importance of ruach(spirit) and kehilla(community), in other words, fun in the sun with friends!
While our campers rave that Camp JCC is the best place ever we know that spending a summer at Camp JCC of Greater Washington (JCCGW) provides opportunities to gain valuable skills. When campers earn their deep water bracelets, we know they are improving their swim skills while also increasing their self-esteem and confidence. When they try to cross the zip line for the first time, we know they are learning to take risks and make decisions for themselves.
Programs include Creative Arts, Theatre Arts, Sports Camp, Service Learning Travel Camp, Counselor-in-Training (CIT) and the Kochavim program, a transitional program for teens and young adults with a wide range of disabilities.