- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Special Needs
- Sub-Categories: Other Developmental Disability
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Every summer since 1937, this camp has served as a retreat for children and young adults with mental and physical disabilities. A Special Place for Special People! Camp Millhouse, surrounded by 45 acres of woods, is a residential camp for differently abled people of ALL ages. Camp Millhouse is the place to be!
Nestled in a rustic clearing surrounded by 45 acres of woods is a residential camp for people of ALL ages with special needs. Parents and caregivers of these special campers can plan their personal vacations knowing that their children are at a safe, fun-filled, and caring American Camping Association (A.C.A.) accredited camp.
We are here to build self-esteem, independence, and enrich the lives of persons with special needs through the unique outdoor activities and natural setting that Camp Millhouse provides.