- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Semester, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Jewish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
Camp Mountain Chai expands and enriches Jewish identity by establishing an atmosphere of knowledge and love for Jewish culture, traditions and religion. Through sports, arts, outdoor adventure and aquatics, campers build lifelong friendships, independence and self worth.
Camp Mountain Chai serves boys and girls entering grades 3 through 11. Each cabin group consists of 8-14 campers. All of our cabins include indoor bathrooms and showers, carpeting and storage for clothing and equipment. Each cabin is staffed by two to three staff members, including some activity specialists. The cabins are grouped by grade and gender. A Unit Leader supervises each of the four age groups at camp. Campers will participate in some activities with their cabin group, and other activities including individually chosen chugim (electives), divisional and all-camp evening programs. A SIT (Staff in training) Program is offered to those entering 12th Grade.
Camp Mountain Chai offers campers a variety of options. Campers may choose to attend camp for 2, 3, 5, or 7 week options depending on their session(s) preference.