- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Ramaquois is a place where boys & girls up to age 15 feel physically and emotionally safe. We strive to create a unique environment where children feel a sense of belonging, learn life-long skills, have opportunities for leadership, and forge lasting relationships with their peers and their Counselors.
At Camp Ramaquois, we hope every camper leaves our camp believing in themselves and feeling a strong sense of accomplishment. We hope our campers leave Ramaquois standing a little taller, feeling more self-confident, communicating more effectively with their peers, learning to make meaningful friendships, holding dear to their Ramaquois memories and respecting the value of others.
Camp Ramaquois offers a day camp as well as an overnight camp! Check out our website to learn more!