- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Since 1947, Camp Skyline has been the summer home for generations of campers. A Christian summer camp for girls ages of 6 and 16, Skyline offers one and two week sessions where campers make new friends, honor old traditions, and strengthen their faith.
Camp Skyline is a private girls camp founded on the principles of Christian Leadership. We foster a strong camp spirit honoring the rights and beliefs of one another, where lifelong friendships and memories are made in an atmosphere of wholesome companionship and closeness to God. Activities at Camp Skyline include: Riding & Equestrian, Archery & Riflery, Ropes Course, Waterfront, Skyline Circus, Sports, and The Arts.