- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
YMCA Camp Wiyaka is a residential summer camp serving a maximum of 72 campers per week, making it a uniquely intimate venue for the traditional camp experience. Age 15 for LIT program, 16 to volunteer as a CIT. Find out more!
Camp Wiyaka is a YMCA residential summer camp located on the shore of Sandy Pond in the hills of Richmond, NH. Serving a maximum of 72 campers per week we have the unique opportunity to create a small community atmosphere, a place where both campers and staff can really get to know everyone. Campers and counselors sleep in bunk beds sheltered by canvas tents on wooden platforms. Meals are served family style in the dining hall and the days are spent doing traditional summer camp activities such as swimming, sports and art. Camp Wiyaka offers both co-ed and single gender sessions.