- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Ice Hockey, Kayaking, Martial Arts, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Canyon Creek Summer Camp provides a safe, non-competitive environment where boys and girls build confidence and independence, learn teamwork and develop problem-solving skills. We are your premier California overnight summer camp!
Our 81-acre complex features prime athletic facilities, state-of-the-art equipment and the ideal setting for children to escape the distractions of city life. Over one million dollars in renovations have made Canyon Creek among the top campsites on the West Coast. Our co-educational camp offers one and two weeks sessions for children ages 7 to 16.
Counselor in Training (CIT) Program: The Canyon Creek CIT Program is for boys and girls at least 15 years of age who have a genuine interest in working with children. CIT's pay a discounted portion of the full camp tuition.