- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Start: May
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Debate, Literacy
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
The Capitol Debate Virtual Sumer Public Speaking and Debate Camp is an excellent opportunity for middle school and high school students to build their debate skills.
Throughout the two-week session, students will improve their presentation and communication skills. They can also expect to meet new people and boost their confidence through the experience. Some of the activities may include skill lessons, small group exercises, and team-building activities. Students will also spend time preparing for meaningful debates with other students at a similar age and experience level. Overall, this is a life-changing program that will surely have a lasting, positive impact on its participants.