- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Music, Musical Theatre Arts, Literature, Communications, STEM, Writing, Design, Computer Science, Game Design, Engineering, History, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Affiliation: Phillips Andover Summer Opportunity Fair 2022
- Career Clusters: Architecture and Construction, Health Science
- Credit Awarded: No
- Call: (412) 268-5914
The Carnegie Mellon Pre-College programs provide learning and development opportunities for high school students both inside and outside of the classroom.
Our Pre-College program, which mirrors the undergraduate experience, gives rising juniors and seniors the opportunity to explore their interests while receiving instruction from acclaimed Carnegie Mellon faculty and staff.
Students will have the opportunity to participate in a robust student experience which is curated by Student Affairs staff and a team of residential staff who are current Carnegie Mellon students.
We value the holistic student experience that includes academic and personal development in order to prepare students for the future.
College credit is only awarded to students enrolled in the Pre-College Summer Session program.
Cost and Session Information
Tuesday, July 5 – Friday, August 12, 2022
Art*, Architecture*, Design, Drama, Music*, National High School Game Academy, Summer Academy for Science and Math (SAMS), Summer Session, Writing & Culture
Classes end Friday, August 12th, with move out Saturday, August 13th.
Tuesday, July 5 – Friday, July 29, 2022
Architecture*, Computer Science Scholars
Classes end Friday, July 29th, with move out Saturday, July 30th.
Tuesday, July 5 – Friday, July 22, 2022
AI4All @ Carnegie Mellon, Art, Computational Bio, Music*
Classes end Friday, July 22nd, with move out Saturday, July 23rd.
Please visit our website for a comprehensive list of our program costs.