- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Psychology, Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
Are you interested in understanding why people do what they do or helping people grow and change for the better? Psychology camp will provide an overview of many different areas of psychology and help you explore this exciting career.You will learn how to prepare now for a career in psychology, find out what type of undergraduate experience will best prepare you for graduate training, and see first-hand what the psychology profession is all about. Find out more!
Here are just a few of the incredible opportunities you will experience at Psychology Camp:
- Learn what is involved in the counseling process and see a sample counseling session with student actors.
- Learn how relationships with people affect your behavior and watch real social psychology experiments.
- Discover the relationship between psychology and physical health and learn about standard behavioral techniques for treating health problems
Psychology Camp is open to Christian students entering 10th through 12th grades, or incoming freshmen to Cedarville University, who are considering a career in psychology.