- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Over 900 acres of forest surrounded by Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks make YMCA Camp Sequoia Lake the perfect location to explore the great outdoors, develop confidence and make memories that will last a lifetime. At Camp Sequoia Lake, adventure time is always on. Campers are immersed in the outdoors—staying in villas or cabins during the night and exploring nature throughout the day. Activities include recreational water activities, hiking, crafts, and sports.
YMCA Camp Sequoia Lake activities include: sailing, high and low ropes course, mountain biking, rock climbing, archery, swimming, outpost camping, fishing, visit to the national park, painting, crafts, soccer, basketball, campfires, canoeing, hiking, creek walks, field games, skits, songs, chapels, and personal leadership and development.
Campers will share cabins with friends and meet new cabinmates from other Ys providing an opportunity for your child to create new and lasting memories with campers from all over Southern California. YMCA Camp Sequoia Lake creates an environment that encourages heartfelt laughter, interactive learning and personal growth.
- Youth grades 3-12
- CIT (Counselor in Training) grade 12