- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Theatre Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Choate Rosemary Hill is offering a variety of summer programs designed for young students interested in performing and visual arts. Find out more!
These programs will be taking place this summer in an online format. They are designed to be interactive, collaborative, and to encourage creativity. Students can expect the opportunity to discover and develop their own style and passion. Through writing their own scripts, arranging their own music, and choreographing their own dances, students will be inspired to create their own original works of art. Some of the class topics include drawing and painting, textiles, 3D design, and photography. Students will come out of this program with valuable hands-on experience, refined skills, and possibly a new talent.