- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Circus Performing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: Free
Our seasoned circus coaches lead campers in a broad range of activities including juggling, stilt walking, unicycle riding, tightrope walking, rolla bolla, walking globe, clowning, acrobatics, aerial arts, and our famous pie in the face.
Details on ages, times, costs, etc. vary by location, but camps typically run from Monday to Friday, 9am-3pm, culminating in a show on Friday afternoon for friends and family. Some camps offer optional extended day programs.