- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
- Call: (914) 337-9300
This four-week program includes a bi-weekly private voice lesson with a faculty member, extensive performance opportunities, coaching session with pianists, audition technique classes and master classes.
Working with a team of teachers, students explore the distinctive challenges of the musical theatre genre and classical song repertoire through survey work with songs, characterizations, vocal work, games, Alexander technique and stage movement.