- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Swimming, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Congressional Camp's Day Camp is a fantastic opportunity for children of all ages to enjoy a balance of exciting indoor and outdoor activities.
During this program, kids will be grouped by age and will partake in a variety of age appropriate activities. Some of these activities may include swimming, arts & crafts, music, and ropes courses. Campers will also have time to participate in archery, horseback riding, karate, GaGA ball, and plenty of other exciting activities. Every day, the campers' schedules will be divided into periods where they can rotate between the aforementioned activities.They can also look forward to themed days and special events. This day camp is truly a wonderful opportunities for young campers to develop their talents, meet new friends, and grow in new ways.