- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Rock Climbing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Learn to climb on one of the nation's largest indoor rock climbing walls! Cornell Outdoor Education's instructors will teach you the same technical skills as taught in Cornell University physical education rock climbing and high adventure classes.
Climb, swing and zip through the trees and obstacles at the Hoffman Challenge Course...Wade through and explore the creeks and streams around campus and see what lives there...Learn how to canoe on Beebe Lake...Explore the fields and forests around Cornell using a map and compass...Learn how to setup and walk a slackline...Play field games in Cornell's gorgeous natural areas...Make new friends and spend time with other adventurous kids!