- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Call: (607) 255-6665
From economics to management, Cornell's Precollege online and on-campus* courses in business broaden understanding and introduce new skills.
Through these and other courses high school students can study with renowned faculty and earn Ivy League credit.
*On-campus courses are subject to change.
Courses for credit include: The Business World, Hospitality Management, and Macroeconomics.