- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Sailing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
The Cornell Sailing Camp is a wonderful way for campers to learn the skills and techniques needed to become a knowledgeable sailor.
Cornell sailing camps features two three-hour sessions each day, as well a day-long sailing trip on the final day. Each session begins at Cornell's marina on Cayuga Lake in Ithaca, NY. Campers learn the skills and techniques needed to become a knowledgeable sailor through expert demonstration and hands on sailing.