- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Computer Science, Mathematics
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
UC San Diego's Jacobs School of Engineering is hosting a virtual COSMOS program for high school students eager to explore the STEM disciplines. Find out more!
This program is designed for current high school students who want an intensive academic experience taught by esteemed scholars. During this four-week online program, students will have access to the best resources possible as they explore the STEM subjects. They will be mentored by the renowned faculty, lectured by distinguished professionals, and be exposed to career options in the STEM fields. To be a part of this program, students must prepare for a selective application process. Once accepted, they can enjoy the unique program curriculum carefully crafted by UC San Diego.