- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Counselors in Training, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
Crazzy's Wasewagan Camp is surrounded by the melodic sounds of the Santa Ana River on one side and the majestic pines which provide a beautiful umbrella on the other and is nestled inside the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains and adjacent to the San Gorgonio Wilderness.
Some of the activities we offer include:* Horseback Riding* Swimming* Riflery* Beach Volleyball* Fencing* Archery* River Walks* Canoeing* Basketball* Socco* High Ropes Course* Traverse Wall * Karaoke* Leadership Training* Arts & Crafts* Hiking* Field Games* Horse Shoes* Table Games* Swim Meets* Campfire & S'mores* Kayaking* Mountain Biking* Fishing* and lots more...