- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Basketball, Gymnastics, Tennis
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Campers?will explore the world of sports, the values of teamwork, good sportsmanship, and motivating each other to succeed, while strengthening their appreciation for health and fitness. Ages 8-11.
At the Y, they'll have the chance to be active while having fun playing different sports. When campers are not playing a sport, they participate in traditional camp activities which include getting creative in arts and crafts, experimenting in fun science activities, and taking part in theme day activities. All camp activities focus on the YMCA's four core values of respect, caring, honesty, and responsibility. Campers will be socially distanced and working on individual skills and drills with their own set of equipment.