- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Soccer
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
D.C. Player Development Academy: Soccer will be participating in the Super Y league at the u16 level in 2015! DCPDA will introduce a program that will be second to none in terms of training, development, quality of coaches and much more.
Players from last year are now performing in top programs including, State ODP, ODP Region 1, Premier Academy, and top select clubs in the country. In 2014, we will offer a special program featuring training and viewing of a World Cup game (s)--spaces limited, Highlights and Sample Itinerary of the training program are included below. The World Cup 2014 accommodations package will be a 9 day package.