- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Cambodia, India, Kenya, Peru, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Guatemala, Philippines
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Community Service
- Sub-Categories: International Relief
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Developing World Connections is a non-profit international development organization that gives you the chance to make a difference in communities in the developing world through short-term volunteer trips.
We can customize a trip for high-school or university groups for one to four weeks. Join us!
We provide experienced team leaders with every group to ensure your safety and comfort.
You'll travel to a country where we work with a local non-profit that determines the community's project needs. That way, you'll be creating something that will definitely benefit the people in the community. And you'll work side-by-side with locals as well as your teammates.
You'll work five days a week on the project, with evenings and weekends free for relaxation and visiting cultural and historic sites. You can't go to Peru without seeing Machu Picchu, or India without visiting the Taj Mahal.
Finally, some people stay on after their DWC trip time is up. They go on safaris, or travel to other countries in the area and they make their experience even richer.