- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Soccer, Tennis
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
Summer Camps at Dexter and Southfield Schools are filled with unique learning experiences, discovery and, most importantly, tons of fun! With program offerings available to children 3.5-13 years old, Dexter Southfield has a camp for every child.
Dexter Southfield’s 36-acre campus, located just five miles from downtown Boston, allows campers to try their hand at many different activities. Whether they are swimming in our on-campus pool, learning new skating drills or perfecting their backhand in the Kraft Fieldhouse and Arena, scoring goals and touchdowns on one of our many fields, exploring the Playscape, or competing in STEM challenges in the Clay Center, the opportunities for exploration are endless! When you enroll in Dexter Southfield Summer Camp, you will receive exceptional customer service and enjoy the benefits of best-in-class facilities and a highly-trained staff. Above all else, your child will laugh, learn, and grow.