- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Rowing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
The Duxbury Bay Maritime School is a non-profit organization open to all. We serve students from all area towns. We strive for growth and the enjoyment of rowing for all of our participants, while fostering an attitude of humility and gratitude for our opportunities, respect for each other, and stewardship of our equipment, campus, and the Bay. Find out more!
Rowing is a highly technical sport that can take many years to develop. The class progression and curriculum is designed to be fun and educational. The majority of rowers will be at the Intermediate level, and benefit from taking multiple Intermediate sessions over the summer and for multiple years. Please feel comfortable enrolling and re-enrolling your child in Intermediate classes.
We have classes suited for every level, from beginner to experienced rowers. Please visit our website for more information!