- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Scuba Diving
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Earth Immersion is a scuba, adventure and outdoor education camp for teens seeking to explore North Florida’s crystal-clear springs. Activities include earning SCUBA certifications, snorkeling, canoeing, hiking, fishing, tubing, community service hours and aquatic biology. We offer 7- or 13-day overnight co-ed programs.
Our main focus is exceptional and safe scuba training. No prior scuba experience is necessary for our beginner programs (Open Water certification). If already certified, we have many other programs for the campers to earn additional certifications (Advanced, Rescue, Nitrox, Intro to Tech, and various specialties).