- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Hiking, History
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Day and Residential programs are available in the summer from July 1 through Aug. 28 for groups ranging in size from 6 to 30. We offer experiences in all three of our curriculum areas: Science and Ecology, Individual and Group Development, History and the Human Environment. Find out more!
Science And Ecology courses include Bay Studies, Swamp Canoeing, and Pond & Stream Studies. Individual And Group Development offers the opportunity for groups to challenge themselves, gain confidence, and explore the inner-workings of a team in our Adventure programs. History And The Human Environment classes take students out into the Kent County community to meet the farmers, watermen, and townspeople that make up Maryland’s most agricultural county.