- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Special Needs
- Sub-Categories: Learning Differences
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Credit Awarded: No
The mission of EX.I.T.E. Camp is to empower middle school girls in the fields of math, science, and engineering. EX.I.T.E. Camp provides a safe and supported environment for hands-on learning as well as a place to meet new friends and create lasting memories.
Technology experts, scientists, and engineers from Accenture, IBM, Medtronic, Target and 3M gather for five days in August and generously donate their talents, resources, and insight to inspire middle school girls with disabilities.