- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: College Experience
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: Free
Fairfield University's University Prep Program is a great way for talented rising junior and senior high school students to obtain a dynamic, two-week, residential college experience during the summer. Students can select from a wide array of courses in the sciences, arts, humanities, or the social sciences.
Engaged and curious high school students looking to get a taste for what college is really like are encouraged to apply to the University Prep Program.