- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: China, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, Multiple Locations
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Fashion, Internships
- Selective: No
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Looking to gain experience in the fashion industry? Not sure where to start? Fashion Week Internships can help. Working with partners in NY, LA, London, Milan, Paris, Madrid, and Shanghai, FWI organises dynamic fashion internships with leading global fashion brands, and fashion-focused businesses.
FWI has relationships with the biggest names in fashion, spanning the four main fields - Design, Production, Marketing/PR, and Buying/Sales. By focusing on developing specific sector skills and experience, our internships increase your value in the workplace.
Whether this is your first internship or you have previous experience, internships are designed to build confidence, experience, and help you prepare for a career in fashion. Program fees cover the organisation of your internship, advice and support finding local accommodation, and access to local team members who provide support, guidance and local care during your experience. In many cases, programs can be tailored to deliver specific objectives, and for students that require college credit, program managers can assist.
Programs start monthly throughout the year, including during the major Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer Fashion Week events. Internships typically last between 1 and 48 weeks, and are available across all of the main industry sectors, connecting motivated candidates with industry businesses that will develop your sector experience.