- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Semester, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Mathematics, Test Prep
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
At First School of Mathematics we take a well established and successful approach to education in mathematics and science. Designed as an after school and weekend enrichment program, FSM offers comprehensive tutoring to students of 1 through 12th grades. Our students take advanced level math classes in public and private schools.
Our classes and tutoring prepare students to excel in math at school, get top scores on standardized tests (SAT-I and SAT-II) and be ready for college math and science courses. We help students develop a solid understanding of key concepts, gain practical problem-solving skills, enhance their capacity for independent learning, and master the SATs. At First School of Math each student has a personal tutoring plan, adjustable schedule of lessons, and individual pace of teaching.