- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
This summer, sign up for Flashpoint's Digital Arts Summer Program, featuring digital media arts workshops for high school students taught by real industry professionals on-location at our downtown Chicago campus.
Immersed in a high-tech environment with fellow creative high school students from around the country, this experience will have them looking forward to college.
We offer four workshops, each one week long, in Graphic Design, Film, Music Recording, and the Art of VFX. Students can sign up to all four workshops, or individual ones. Every workshop is available each week and students can choose the sequence in which they want to take each workshop.
The program starts at the end of June and runs through July. To find out more about how to apply, session dates, and costs, check out our website!