- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Enrichment
- Sub-Categories: STEM
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Summer on the Hill are programs for rising K-12th graders that include day camps, creative arts, sports, enrichment, academics and trips.
Summer is made for fun and camp! And camp is made for trying new things that you might not try otherwise. You'll get to explore exciting games and sports, hands-on science activities, the arts, computers, and a bunch of other outdoor and indoor activities. Last summer, we visited the Watermine, cooked and baked, played crazy kickball, and made jewelry, just to name a few things!