- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: May, June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Our science-themed camps feature hands-on activities led by experienced educators. Open to students who have completed Kindergarten and up to 12th grade
The Challenger Learning Center?s ?Camp Challenger? strives to ensure campers have fun in a safe and educational atmosphere. At the Challenger Center, each camp group contains at least one certified teacher. Campers are also guaranteed focused attention with a ratio of at least one adult for every eight children.
Our Summer Camp program offers a wide range of subjects and topics for all ages, such as:
- Creative Coders: for kindergarten to 1st grade, students learn the basics of coding and how to spell their name in binary code.
- Advanced Underwater Robotics: for 9th to 12th grade students where they build a diving robot from scratch and compete in an underwater robotics competition!